1. Parties conduct themselves at all times according to the principles of inclusivity and (gender)diversity. All parties and individuals are treated with respect and equality regardless of gender, (ethnic) background, sexual orientation, religion or (work)disability.
2. Parties agree to operate all collaborations based on mutual respect and dignity towards each other. Abstaining from verbal and physical harassment and any behavior that could be interpreted as aggressive and/or morally unacceptable.
3. Parties undertake to comply with all laws, statutes, regulations, binding conventions and codes related to customs, export control or anti-boycott matters, and laws and regulations regarding economic and financial sanctions, including economic and financial sanctions and trade embargoes imposed and/or enforced by including but not limited to:(a) the United States government, including those enforced by the Treasury department, the department of Commerce or the U.S. department of State; or (b) anybody of the United Nations (including the Security Council), the European Union, any Member State of the European Union or His Majesty's treasury department in the United Kingdom.
4. Operations of all Parties and their subsidiaries are and have been conducted at all times in compliance with all the financial record-keeping and reporting requirements, and the applicable anti-money laundering and anti-corruption statutes of jurisdictions where business is conducted, and there exists no action, suit or proceeding by or before any court or governmental agency, authority or body or any arbitrator involving either Party or subsidiaries with respect to the Anti-Money Laundering Laws pending or, to the best knowledge of the Party, threatened.
5. Both Parties declare that neither it nor its members of the board, stakeholders, shareholders, employees, legal representatives or consultants, have carried out any act or omitted to carry out any act including but not limited to, (i) that is considered to be a war crime, a crime against humanity, or a crime against humanitarian law; (ii) that would imply the violation of any applicable anti-corruption or antimoney laundering law or regulation; (iii) that would imply the violation of any applicable labour laws.
6. Each Party shall, as soon as possible yet within a reasonable time period notify the other Party if it becomes aware of any change in the circumstances mentioned above.
7. At any time and without notice to the other Party, any Party may disclose information regarding the possible violation of anti-corruption laws or the existence of this Agreement to a government, government agency and any third party believed as having a legitimate need to know.
8.The failure by one Party to comply with the abovementioned provisions, or if it comes to be that any of its declarations are false, grants the other Party the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement.