One Junior Architect MVRDV Rotterdam
MVRDV is a globally operating firm dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design founded in 1993, with its headquarters in Rotterdam and a subsidiary in Shanghai since 3 years.
Due to an expanding portfolio, MVRDV is inviting qualified candidates to apply for an architect position at the Rotterdam office to start immediately.
Please note that MVRDV will only accept applications sent digitally. Hard copy or paper applications will not be accepted.
• Professional degree in Architecture and urban planning
• 1-3 years of proven professional experience in early design phase such as concept and schematic design
• Working experience in international environments is an asset
• Strong conceptual talent, graphic and design skills.
• Strong AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe suite and rendering skills
• Good team player
• Knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset
• English skills
• Salary according to collective work agreement (CAO Architecten) scale F
• International environment with creative spirit
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, race or color, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Please address your motivation letter, CV, recommendations and portfolio preferably as PDF not larger than 5mb in total to: email@example.com Mention 3 Junior in your application. Links to online portfolio are also acceptable, though not through file transfer or sharing websites. Application without portfolio will not be considered. MVRDV will check references and social media as part of the interview procedure.